The first Friday of 2015 ...
Every Friday I love to share with you some
of my favorite things/moments from my week.
This week I've got lots to share!
* the most comfortable cardi ever
I did a little after Christmas shopping with
some money I'd been gifted.
I love to find a bargain & make my
money stretch just as far as I can make it ...
so, TJ Maxx is a perfect place to make that happen.
I found this long, hooded, super-soft cardigan
that is now my favorite thing to wear!
& it has pockets ... BONUS!
Seriously, it's like wearing a comfy robe.
Sunday morning I sent this message to Bestie ...
Because one of my biggest goals in life is
to be comfortable & the new cardi is a big help.
We all need goals!
Comfort is one of mine!
* cute rain boots
Mister gave me these
cute pink Joules rain boots {from Target}
for Christmas!!!!
I've mentioned several times how
much I love a rain boot ...
they just make rainy days
so much more fun!
* New Year tradition
A family in our church has given us
tickets to see Carolina play basketball
for the past 4 years & it's become
sort of a fun tradition for us.
Now, let me go on record & say ...
I am a East Carolina Pirate
through & through.
However, my people love the Tarheels,
so you just do what you have to do.
Our friends , that now live in Texas,
are here for the holidays & happened
to be at the game, too!
So, we had a fun time meeting up with
them before the game to hang out
for a few minutes.
Old friends are the best friends!
* How Boo Mama made my day!!!!
Y'all have heard me gush about
Well, her new book Home Is Where My People Are
is coming out next month.
Look what landed in my mailbox this week ...
An advance copy of Boo Mama's new book!!!!
I have already finished it &
IT. IS. PRECIOUS!
And also, it reminds me about everything
it is to grow up in the South ...
& family ... & home ...
& how God is directing our paths,
even when we are totally ignoring Him ...
He is faithful!
Sophie's book made me laugh out loud, cry,
made me say things like, "YES! Me too!"
"I know what you mean, Soph!"
& "Amy Grant was the soundtrack to my youth, too!"
It is wonderful!!!!!
You need to buy one for you & all your people!!!!
What a great week this has been!
I love having all of the extra
time to just be with
family & friends ...
all the undecorating, I could do without.
But the hanging out {in my new
super-comfy cardi, of course}
is right up my alley!!!!
In case you missed this week's posts,
you can find them here ...
Enjoy your first weekend of 2015!!!!
Hope it 's filled with all sorts
of your favorite things!
linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals!







No comments:
Post a Comment