Tuesday, November 18, 2014

rainy days & Mondays ... & other completely unrelated news.

Yesterday was a rainy Monday.


I have come to the conclusion that Karen Carpenter must not have had a pair of monogrammed coral rain boots to help her Rainy Days & Mondays situation,


because I was almost giddy that I got to wear mine! Well, the 70* temperatures helped, too.

However, I am sorry to report our one day respite from frigid temps has been replaced with much coldness today ... and I am afraid the evil that is the Polar Vortex is going to be all up in our Winter again this year.


In other & totally unrelated news .... She Reads Truth started a new series yesterday! Their In Everything, Give Thanks reading plan is a 12 day study that will take you all the way through Thanksgiving.

 

A study pack is available, but the study is completely doable without it. I have their app on my phone & spend my carpool time doing these studies. It's a wonderful way to pass the time!

Have a great Tuesday & stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment