Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Target DEAL Alert!!!

I love hearing from the Bestie, but I especially love it when she sends me urgent texts that have to do with a great deal at the Target!!!!


Right now, Target has a lot of their clothing on clearance AND if you have their Cartwheel app you can get an extra 20% off! Use your Target Red Card & get an extra 5% off!!!!!



These shirts are marked 30% off & my Target still had a ton of them in lots of colors & sizes ... perfect layered with a long tank (bestie is so smart!)! With clearance price, cartwheel, & Red Card ... they are less than $8!



Another cute clearance item is this sweater ...

It's marked down 40% ($16.78). I bought it a few weeks ago (before it was marked down, boo!) & have worn it a lot ... usually with my pink & orange puffer vest. A friend of mine has it, too & wore it to church this past weekend with pink pants .... SUPER CUTE!!!

So, get yourself to Target & save yourself some $$$$!

No comments:

Post a Comment