Tuesday, December 9, 2014

12 seconds of fancy ...

I am happy to report I am only 2 gifts short of being D-O-N-E with all of my Christmas shopping!!! Over the weekend, Bestie & I knocked it out.  Amen & Hallelujah!

We also had our first experience with false eyelashes & felt very fancy for about 12 seconds.

We watched a Kari Jobe video before our shopping excursion & noticed how pretty her falsies were. So, while we were at the Target, we came upon some $3 eyelashes & felt led to purchase them ... {which I am sure is exactly how Kari Jobe's music speaks to most people}.

We brought those $3 lashes home, snuck upstairs, & for 30 minutes glued fake hair to our eyelids like a couple of 12-year-old girls. Thank goodness, Bestie had extensive knowledge of eyelash application from her countless hours of watching Carmindy do such on TLC's What Not To Wear. Because, who has time for their eyelids to be glued shut??? Not me.

It was all very exciting & fun .... my only regret is that we did not have the wherewithal to take pictures of us & our fancy eyelashes! You would have been completely underwhelmed ...

There's always next time. Trust me .... there will be a next time!










2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh every single time! Love you & Bestie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love you shelly!!!! got your Christmas card & we died laughing at your p.s.!!!!!!!

      Delete