Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Stella & Dot

 
If you've been reading for a while, you know I LOVE Stella & Dot jewelry! They always have such a great selection of fun accessories to choose from ...


I had a trunk show a couple of years ago & had so much fun I've decided to have another one!

I know that most of you reading live elsewhere & can't make it to the show, but I want to invite you to shop along with us!!!! You can order ONLINE HERE!


One of my first Stella & Dot purchases a few years ago was this charm necklace. They have a huge selection of charms ... my necklace is the "tree of life" with Big Brother & Priss's birthstones, a cross, & a B for my last name. I have worn it almost EVERYDAY since I got it ...

 
It's still one of my favorite pieces of jewelry I've ever owned!

Stella & Dot have a great line this year! Lots of really cute statement pieces & plenty of more understated items it that's more your style. A couple of years ago, S&D branched out & began carrying totes, wallets, tech cases, scarves ....you can browse through all of their goodies HERE !

Here are few of my favorites from their new collection ...
 
 
Elodie Necklace $89
 



 (silver)
 
 
 


 
 
 
Stella & Dot even have a line of super cute jewelry designed for little girls!!!!
 
 
 
 
**great little Christmas gifts**
 
 
 So, go ahead & make your list of goodies that you'd like ....
there's plenty to pick from!


No comments:

Post a Comment