I usually share some of my favorites things with y'all every Friday & had planned on saving this until tomorrow, but I couldn't wait another day!!!! Mid-November something incredible is happening at Target!!!!!
TOMS & Target are teaming up!
Beginning November 16th, TOMS brand will be offering over 50 items for under $50 in Target stores all over America!!! If you can't tell by the number of !!!!! I have already used in this post .... I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!
They've released a preview of some of the goodies that will be available .... here are a few of my favorites ...
They'll also have lots of cute home goods & accessories available, too .... frames, throws, candles. To see the preview CLICK HERE!
If you are familiar with TOMS at all, you know they donate a pair of shoes for every pair of shoes purchased. Well, the same goes for the line that will be sold in Target stores. Every pair of shoes purchased gets a pair to someone in need AND for every purchase of an accessory, throw, or home good a blanket will be donated to the Red Cross! Seriously, love that!
The line will be available November 16th ... I've already marked my calendar!!!!
They'll also have lots of cute home goods & accessories available, too .... frames, throws, candles. To see the preview CLICK HERE!
If you are familiar with TOMS at all, you know they donate a pair of shoes for every pair of shoes purchased. Well, the same goes for the line that will be sold in Target stores. Every pair of shoes purchased gets a pair to someone in need AND for every purchase of an accessory, throw, or home good a blanket will be donated to the Red Cross! Seriously, love that!
The line will be available November 16th ... I've already marked my calendar!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment