Friday, July 11, 2014

favorite things friday: savings, Oprah & Gayle, hanging out, & fixin' it up....


It's already Friday ... again!!! Hope your week has been full of all sorts of wonderful summer FUN!!!!

Here are a few things I wanted to share with you from my week ....



* Joss & Main ...


This is a website that has incredible sales ... like up to 90% off sometimes ... on furniture, lighting, cookware, rugs, & everything in between. You have to be a member to shop their collections ... and here's your invitation to join!!!! Just CLICK HERE TO JOIN (ABSOLUTELY FREE) & they'll email you featured collections at crazy good prices each week. HERE is a sneak peek at one of my favorite sales from this week ... Pattern & Pop ! I want one of these poufs ...


in every color, of course!!!! It's marked over 60% & almost makes me drool {well, maybe I drooled a little}!

* Book Suggestions ...
Melanie over at the Big Mama blog asked for book suggestions a couple of weeks ago & complied a list of 75 of the most mentioned titles .... I've been looking for a new book to read, so THIS LIST was a big help. Check it out if you are looking for your next book, but can't decide. When I finish a book,  I always give it to Bestie so she can read  it, too... our own little book club (I'm like Oprah in so many ways, y'all)  ... except we don't actually meet & talk about the book. When we get together we usually eat burrito bowls from the Chipotle & talk about The Real Housewives. Which, I'm pretty sure is what Oprah & Gayle do, too!

* Hanging Out ...
Speaking of books ... I decided to take Melanie's advice & read Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (and other concerns)  by Mindy Kaling (from The Office & The Mindy Project).



This book is HILARIOUS!!!! An easy read that you could finish in a weekend. Love it!

* Fixer Upper ...
You know how I love TV ... like love it?!?! Well, I've got a new favorite TV show, y'all! Fixer Upper on HGTV ... comes on Thursday nights at 9.


Chip & Joanna Gaines are the cutest couple from Texas ... they own Magnolia Homes & work magic on a home like something I've never seen! They walk families through buying a home that needs some tender loving care & then transform that home into all sorts of wonderful goodness.




For real ... like, you need to watch this show!!!! Trust me! & check them out HERE, too !!!!


OK .... that's it ... sign up at Joss & Main, decide on your next book , & find some reruns of Fixer Upper this weekend! If you didn't have weekend plans, you do now!

Have a great one & don't forget to be awesome, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment