i {heart} lockers .... it's weird, i know,
but i do. i am entirely too old
to want a locker, but i can't
help myself!
i've been seeing lockers
used in homes a lot
lately on pinterest .....
i adore these ....

source
it looks like they just got rescued from the dump &
have a million stories they could tell!
these are TOO cute!
the upper doors removed & painted a fun pink!
what little girl wouldn't love these
in her bedroom?!?!?

these next 2 pix are from
just a night owl.
she homeschools her kids &
she wanted her older kids to
have the "school locker" experience.
so, these are in their homeschool room &
i think they are perfect!
just a night owl
just a night owl
weelllll .....
a couple of weeks ago i was browsing through
pinterest & LOOK WHAT I SAW....

ikea
IKEA now sales LOCKERS!!!! & they
happen to come in my favorite color.
{here is where i sing a verse of "Jesus loves me, this i know"}
happen to come in my favorite color.
{here is where i sing a verse of "Jesus loves me, this i know"}
yes, my dear friend, IKEA,
has these babies for $99!
the nearest IKEA is about 4 hours away ....
but i would walk there to
get these lockers, people!
i have just the spot for this little slice of happy!
so ... now to talk my bestie into an
IKEA road trip!!!!
yes, my dear friend, IKEA,
has these babies for $99!
the nearest IKEA is about 4 hours away ....
but i would walk there to
get these lockers, people!
i have just the spot for this little slice of happy!
so ... now to talk my bestie into an
IKEA road trip!!!!
I can't wait to see what you do with the lockers! I love ikea's fabric, too!
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't eat the food though!!
beth ... I am sorry to say the last time I went I ate THE meatballs ... ick!!!!!
Delete